http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:43:432019-02-26 07:52:23Wrist bending
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Straighten the arms in front of the body, shoulder height.
- Open the palms of the hands and have the fingers together and straight.
- As if pressing the palms against a wall, bend the hands backward from the wrists, fingers point upwards.
- Hold for a moment then bend the hands forward from wrists so that the fingers point towards the floor.
- Practice 5-10 times.
- Inhale to raise the fingers upwards.
- Exhale to point the fingers towards the floor.
- The movement in the wrist joint.
- The stretching sensations experienced in the forearm muscles.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Keep the elbows horizontal to the floor and have the fingers together and straight throughout the practice.