http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-10 19:43:012021-09-08 11:27:13Fierce gesture
- Place the back of the right hand on the palm of the left hand.
- With both palms facing up, rest the hands in the lap.
- Natural breath.
- State of mind.
- Breath in the abdomen.
- Helps to ground and cultivates stability.
- Bring about a sense of harmony within.
- Bhairava means "terrifying" and it is an adjective applied to Lord Shiva, the aspect responsible for the dissolution of the Universe.
- The two hands represent the duality of our being - ha and tha energy, ida and pingala nadis, individual and supreme consciousness. By connecting the hands we harmonize and unite the opposites within.