http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2013-01-10 19:34:152021-08-06 18:13:45Heart Gesture – Hridaya Mudra
- Curl the index fingers to the base of the thumbs.
- Join the tips of the middle and ring finger to the tip of the thumb.
- Straighten the little finger in a relaxed way.
- Place the hands on the knees with the palms turned up.
- Natural breath.
- Breath in the chest.
- Heart space.
- Anahata chakra.
- Increases vitality.
- Beneficial for heart ailments.
- Helps to release pent-up emotion.
- The middle and ring fingers relate directly to the energy channels connected with the heart. By joining these fingers with the thumb, an energy circuit is produced, this diverts the flow of energy from the hands into the heart area.