Do you love that awesome feeling you get from doing yoga?
Would you like to feel more balanced, focused and content?
Is it a challenge for you to find the time, money, space, convenience, studio and motivation to practice yoga regularly? Or do you enjoy your regular yoga class but want to take your practice to the next level?
You are in the right place. And 21 Days of Yoga Traditional Course is for you!
21 Days of Yoga is an online course to guide and support you in creating a regular home yoga practice. In this Traditional course we work together to build and establish a yoga routine that works for you.
What does it include?
- Daily emails from me throughout the 21 days to motivate, inspire and address the main challenges people find when establishing their own practice.
- A comprehensive yoga practice in various formats (video, audio and a written version) for you to download and play on your computer, TV or other device and keep once the course is finished.
- Additional practices to complement or replace your ‘regular’ yoga practice. These include – breathing techniques, mindfulness, chanting and the famous deep relaxation 'yoga nidra.'
- A one-on-one skype call during the course to ask any questions relating to your home practice.
- Access to a private 21 Days of Yoga Facebook group for support and encouragement.
What does it cost?
The price is $250AUD. Payment arrangements are available to find out more contact me.
When can I start?
You can begin your lifelong yoga practice today.
Does it work?
If you want to establish and maintain a home yoga practice, YES it works! I've taught people who have never practice yoga before, to those who have been practicing for years but struggled to stick to a consistent home practice.
To find out what others are saying about the 21 Days of Yoga Traditional course.....the words of others.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about the 21 Days of Yoga Traditional course check out my check out my FAQ page.
[twocol_one]Ready to begin a lifelong practice of yoga? Heard all you need to hear? No questions left? Start your journey today! [/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last][/twocol_one_last]
Hi, my name's Christina, I'm passionate about home yoga practice because it has honestly transformed my life. For years I wanted to practice yoga at home but I struggled, even though I knew the benefits of yoga and how great it was, there seemed to be countless reasons why I was unable to practice - time, space, noise, energy - you name it! Through a little guidance and motivation, I developed the habit of home yoga and now my practice is so ingrained that I feel a loss if I miss it. I have been fortunate to train under and with many renown yoga teachers and masters and would like to give particular acknowledgement to Swami Satyasangananda Saraswati and Marianne Elliot for sharing their experience with home yoga practice.