Bawley Bush Nourishing Retreat
30th Aug - 1st Sept 2019
It's time to give back to YOU! Fill up your cup, feed your soul and nourish your whole being.
A weekend of yoga, healing practices, nutritious food and heartfelt connections.
Dates: Friday 30th Aug - 1st Sept 2019
Time: Arrive from 3:30pm onwards. Ready for practice by 5pm. Retreat finishes at 3pm on Sunday.
Venue: Bawley Point Bush Retreat, 101 Willinga Rd Bawley Point NSW
Investment: Per person twin share $695 early-bird and $750 full price. Early-bird price ends on 15th July 2019. Payment Plan - 4 weeks of $175.
Teachers: Christina Jagusiak (yoga) and John Carroll (cooking). Guest teachers (to be advised).
Bawley Point Bush Retreat is a secluded, coastal, lake-side, bush-set venue that provides the perfect setting for diving into an immersive weekend of inspired and rejuvenating yoga, meditation and healing practices. Photos don't give it justice, to try and explain it in words ... coming home, a warm and familiar space.
My name is Christina, I have been teaching yoga for 10 years, have 2 small children and lead a full life. I know how challenging it can be to carve out the space and time to connect within. My intention is to create a sacred haven where you can reset, refresh, reconnect and nourish your body mind and soul. For more about - Christina
My partner John Carroll, has been a chef for 25 years and loves cooking with fresh, local and nutritious ingredients. As our private chef for the retreat, he can accommodate for all food allergies and will be cooking with an emphasis on optimizing your health, maximising nutrient retention and harnessing the subtle energies of the food.
“ It's so important for us to give back to Ourselves. To take that time. Make that space."
The weekend retreat Includes -
• 2 nights accommodation at the tranquil Bawley Bush Retreat
• 3 days of yoga (asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra)
• All meals - delicious vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea
• Crystal Workshop
• Hands on cooking class with John
• Body scrub making
• Fire ceremony
• Welcome and take home gifts
• Candle light meditation
• Yin yoga
• Smoothies more maximum health demonstration
• And more surprises
"There’s something very special, and deeply effective, about being on a yoga retreat, and some amazing benefits you get from the accumulative nature of taking the time to truly nourish yourself on all levels."
It's expected to fill up quickly so to book your spot in this amazing retreat (Go on, treat yourself to some YOU time).
Who you should attend this retreat?
• If you need some YOU time.
• If you want to take a break, to restore, relax and recharge.
• If you’re a Yogi interested in developing or deepening your inner meditation practice to enhance your outer yoga practice
• If you’re new to yoga and who want to learn in a comfortable and supportive environment
• If you’re an experienced Yogi who wants to take their practice to new levels or explore new ideas
• If you want to develop the foundation of a daily practice and a deeper understanding of your yoga
• If you’re seeking to cultivate an inner calm for a more balanced state of being
Go ahead, give yourself permission to detach from work, responsibility, ”reality”, Facebook …and escape to join us for this blissful retreat!
“By the end of this retreat you will have a deeper awareness of your whole being, feel refreshed and invigorated with a deeper sense of calm within. So join us for an unforgettable journey where you will discover new ways to embrace and experience the art of yoga."
Payment Plan available (four weeks)
To make the retreat more accessible, I have a four week payment plan. Until the early-bird finishes you can pay 4 weekly installments of $175.
If you have any queries, feel free to connect with me, I'd love to answer your questions.