“Restoring and rejuvenating. I came away with a new set of practices to compliment my life. The perfect getaway for me. Thanks Christina.” – Maxine
Garden to Table Weekend Retreat
Hosted by Christina and John from Satya Live Yoga
2-4th November 2018
What does it take to get food on your fork?
From tilling the soil, to serving a banquet, by the end of this weekend retreat you will experience the entire journey.
Often in a modern life there is little time or opportunity to experience the relationship between growing food and eventually eating it. What does ‘seasonal’ really mean? How does the garden and farm relate to cooking? After all, there are very few seasons in the supermarket… And what on earth does yoga have to do with it all??
• Spend time in the ashram’s organic garden
• Learn how to create delicious, healthy vegetarian meals
• Leave with skills and recipes to share with family and friends
• Experience an array of yoga classes and practices
• This retreat emphasizes health and vitality (and a little indulgence!)
The weekend retreat includes –
• 2 nights accommodation at the tranquil and spiritual, Mangrove Yoga Ashram
• 2 days of yoga (including daily sunrise asnana, pranayama, meditation, chanting and yoga nidra)
• Freshly prepared vegetarian meals
• Use of all the ashram facilities (spiritual library, bush walking tracks, kayaks)
• Organic Farm tour with optional gardening
• A cooking class with John
• A sacred havan, fire ceremony
• Take home cook book
• Easy to recreate recipes
• Food preparation and cooking
• Learn about what’s in season and how you can make the most out of your veggie garden.
• Q&A time with John and Christina to get your cooking, growing and yoga questions answered!
“If you are what you eat, make it nutritious, vibrant and yogic!”
$280 PER PERSON twin share.
All pricing in AUD. Click here for currency converter
You will be staying at the beautiful Mangrove Yoga Ashram located 90 minutes from Sydney. Mangrove Yoga Ashram is a spiritual seekers haven. To see pictures and more details on the Mangrove Yoga Ashram visit their website here
Who should attend this weekend retreat?
• If you’re new to yoga and who want to learn in a comfortable and supportive environment
• If you’re an experienced Yogi who wants to take their practice to new levels or explore new ideas
• If you want to learn yogic cooking and you love food!
Book your spot on the Mangrove Website by clicking here
If you have any queries, feel free to connect with me, I’d love to answer your questions.