Yass Valley Rejuvenating Retreat
It's time to give back to YOU! Fill up your cup, feed your soul and nourish your whole being.
A weekend of yoga, healing practices, nutritious food and heartfelt connections.
Time: Arrive from 3:30pm onwards. Ready for practice by 5pm. Retreat finishes at 2pm on Sunday.
Venue: Heartspace Retreat, 1316 Yass River Rd, Yass River NSW 2582
Investment: Per person twin share $695 early-bird and $750 full price. Early-bird price ends on 8 weeks prior. Payment Plan - 4 weeks of $175.
Teachers: Christina Jagusiak (yoga) and Angie Cowen (cooking).
Heartspace Retreat is a boutique, eco luxe yoga retreat centre nestled amongst the rolling hills of the beautiful Yass Valley. This gorgeous venue provides the perfect setting for diving into an immersive weekend of inspired and rejuvenating yoga, meditation and healing practices. Photos don't give it justice, to try and explain it in words ... coming home, a warm and familiar space.
My name is Christina, I have been teaching yoga for 12 years, have 2 small children and lead a full life. I know how challenging it can be to carve out the space and time to connect within. My intention is to create a sacred haven where you can reset, refresh, reconnect and nourish your body mind and soul. For more about - Christina
Angie Cowen is a natural and wholefood chef, passionate about gluten free cooking and baking from the perspective of the health benefits of strengthening the digestive system. As our private chef for the retreat, she can accommodate for all food allergies and will be cooking with an emphasis on optimizing your health, maximising nutrient retention and harnessing the subtle energies of the food.
“ It's so important for us to give back to Ourselves. To take that time. Make that space."
The weekend retreat Includes -
• 2 nights accommodation at the gorgeous Heartspace Retreat
• 3 days of yoga (asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra)
• All meals - delicious vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea
• Vision Board Crafting
• Welcome and take home gifts
• Candle light meditation
• Restorative yoga
• Walking meditation
• Yoga nidra
• And more surprises
"There’s something very special, and deeply effective, about being on a yoga retreat, and some amazing benefits you get from the accumulative nature of taking the time to truly nourish yourself on all levels."
It's expected to fill up quickly so to book your spot in this amazing retreat
Who you should attend this retreat?
• If you need some YOU time.
• If you want to take a break, to restore, relax and recharge.
• If you’re a Yogi interested in developing or deepening your inner meditation practice to enhance your outer yoga practice
• If you’re new to yoga and who want to learn in a comfortable and supportive environment
• If you’re an experienced Yogi who wants to take their practice to new levels or explore new ideas
• If you want to develop the foundation of a daily practice and a deeper understanding of your yoga
• If you’re seeking to cultivate an inner calm for a more balanced state of being
Go ahead, give yourself permission to detach from work, responsibility, ”reality”, Facebook …and escape to join us for this blissful retreat!