http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:32:162022-02-01 19:51:31Lord Krishna’s pose
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Slowly transfer the weight onto the left leg.
- Raise the right foot from the floor and bend the knee slightly.
- Place the outside of the ankle in front of the left shin, so that the sole of the right foot is almost vertical to the floor.
- Raise both hands to the right and as if playing a flute, turn the right palm forward and the left palm backward.
- Extend the index and little fingers of the hands, and wrap the thumbs around the curled middle and ring fingers.
- Turn the head to the left and gaze softly at a fixed point to maintain steady balance.
- Hold the position for as long as comfortable.
- To release, lower the hands then the foot and redistribute the weight evenly.
- Repeat with the left leg, then practice up to 3 times on each side.
- The fixed point.
- Still and stable body.
- Anja chakra.
- Improves the sense of balance.
- Strengthens the leg, ankle and foot muscles.
- Develops concentration and focus.
- Calms and balances the mind.