http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:36:262013-08-05 15:27:19Lord Shiva’s dance
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Find a point in front of the body to fix the gaze.
- Bend the right leg and raise it until the right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Point the right foot a little to the left, so the heel is in front of the left knee.
- Bend the right arm and place it across the body in line with the right thigh.
- Allow the right hand to be limp with the fingers pointing down.
- Bend the left elbow and position it above the right wrist with the forearm vertical.
- Curl the index finger to the base of the left thumb and form jnana mudra with the left hand, position the palm forward.
- Hold the position for as long as comfortable.
- To release, lower the hands then the foot and redistribute the weight evenly.
- Repeat with the left leg, then practice up to 3 times on each side.