http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-05 05:38:472019-04-08 13:49:33Preparatory Lord Shiva’s pose – Saral Natarajasana
- Stand with the feet together and the arms beside the body.
- Bend right knee and take a hold of the right ankle with right hand behind the body.
- Raise the left arm up and forward, curl the index finger to the base of the left thumb to form jnana mudra.
- Keeping the hips aligned, slowly raise and stretch the right leg backward, as high as comfortable.
- Gaze softly at the left hand.
- Hold for as long as comfortable.
- Release the posture by reversing the order of movements then repeat with left leg.
- Practice up to 3 rounds to each side.