http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 09:16:302021-03-03 06:31:53Crow walking
- Squat with the feet flat on the floor a comfortable distance apart.
- Place the palms of the hands on the knees.
- Take a small step forward with the left foot and simultaneously lower the right knee towards the floor.
- Raise the right knee and take a small step with the right foot, lower the left knee towards the floor.
- Take 10-30 steps then rest in a relaxation pose.
- Natural breathing.
- While walking - the smoothness of the movement.
- Balance and coordination.
- While relaxing - the effects of the walking on the lower back, hips, knees and ankles.
Use the heel of the forward knee to help support the buttock when stepping the other foot forward.
- Knee problems.
- Aliments in the toes or ankles.
- Slipped disc.
- Improves nervous and muscular coordination.
- Stimulates the circulation in the legs.
- Prepares the body for meditation poses.
- Removes constipation.