http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 10:33:462022-01-03 11:27:40Finger to toe stretch
- Lie on the right side of the body with the left foot on top of the right.
- Stretch the arms above the head and rest the left palm on top of the right.
- Straighten the body from the fingers to the toes.
- Keep the arms and legs straight and raise the left leg and left arm to their full extent.
- Hold for a moment then slowly lower.
- Practice up to 10 times on this side then up to 10 times on the left.
- Inhale while raising the limbs.
- Exhale while lowering.
- The stretch in the hip.
- The balance.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Swadhisthana chakra.
- Back conditions.
- Stretches the hip joints.
- Improves posture.
- Develops balance and coordination.
- If it is challenging to keep the body balanced lying straight on the side, bend the bottom leg.
- Aim to keep the body in one straight line. Keep integrity of the spine, especially the lumbar area.