http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 10:37:472021-11-23 15:22:52Spinal bending pose
- Lie on the right side of the body with the left foot on top of the right.
- Bend the right arm and place the right elbow on the floor.
- Raise the torso and head. Support them by the right elbow, resting the head on the right palm.
- Place the left arm on the left thigh.
- Keep the legs straight, raise the left leg as high appropriate and slide the left hand toward the left foot.
- Hold for a moment, then slowly lower.
- Practice up to 10 times on this side then up to 10 times on the left.
- Inhale while raising the limbs.
- Exhale while lowering.
- The stretch in the hip.
- The balance.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.
- Swadhisthana chakra.
- Back conditions.
- Stretches the hip joints.
- Improves posture.
- Develops balance and coordination.
- If it is challenging to keep the body balanced lying straight on the side, bend the bottom leg.
- Aim to keep the body in one straight line. Keep integrity of the spine, especially the lumbar area.