http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-06 21:30:102013-06-15 22:56:25Tiger Pose
- Assume Table Position.
- Raise the head and lower the spine to concave the middle back.
- Simultaneously lift the tailbone, straighten the right leg behind the body, bend the right knee and stretch the toes towards the head.
- Expand the abdomen, open the chest, fill the lungs and stretch the whole front body.
- Hold for a few seconds then straighten the right leg, draw the knee in towards the chest, lower the head and round the spine upwards.
- Simultaneously tuck the tailbone under the hips and draw the belly button towards the spine.
- Practice up to 5 times with the right leg, then up to 5 times with the left leg.