http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-07 08:42:222013-06-15 22:56:47Inverted pose
- Lie in the PMA2 Base Position.
- Bend both knees and draw the thighs close to the chest.
- Straighten the legs up and over the body towards the head.
- Press the arms into the floor, raise the buttocks and take the legs further over the head.
- Turn the palms up, bend the elbows and draw the elbows toward each other.
- Rest the top of the hips on the base of the palms.
- Make any adjustments required to stabilise the position so that the torso is at a 45 degree angle with the floor and the hands support the weight of the body.
- Raise the legs vertical and press the heels up to the ceiling.
- Relax in the final position for as long as comfortable.
- To release, bend the knees towards the chest, return the arms to the floor with the palms faced down then gently roll the body back onto the floor.