http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-09 20:35:082019-02-26 07:59:39Kneecap contraction
- Sit in the Seated Base Position (Prarambhik Sthiti).
- Gently contract the muscle surrounding the right knee, drawing the kneecap back towards the thigh.
- Hold the contraction for 3-5 seconds, counting mentally.
- Release and relax the kneecap.
- Practice 5-10 times.
- Repeat with the left kneecap.
- Then practice contracting both kneecaps together.
- Inhale when contracting the knee cap.
- Exhale when relaxing the knee cap.
- The sensations experienced in the knee and thigh muscles.
- Synchronizing the movement with the breath.