http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2012-11-15 10:15:462021-02-10 14:30:58Humming Bee Breath – Bhramari
- Sit in a comfortable seated position with the sine neck and head in alignment.
- Have the eyes lightly closed.
- Join the lips together, separate the teeth slightly and relax the muscles of the jaw.
- Raise the arms out to the sides, bend the elbows and take the hands to the ears.
- Use the middle or index finger to exclude the ears.
- Inhale through the nose.
- Exhale slowly while making a steady humming sound.
- Practice up to 15 rounds of breath.
- Steady and even.
- The humming sound.
- The vibration.
- Ajna chakra.
- Ear infections.
- Relieves stress and cerebral tension.
- Alleviates anger, anxiety and insomnia.
- Strengthens and improves the voice.
- Soothes the nervous system.
- Calms the mind.
- Do not practice while lying down.