http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg 0 0 Christina Jagusiak http://www.satyaliveyoga.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/logo.jpg Christina Jagusiak2013-01-16 08:25:352013-07-21 21:23:54Throat lock – Jalandhara Bandha
- Sit in a comfortable seated position with the spine, neck and head aligned.
- Place the palms of the hands on the knees.
- Take a slow and deep inhalation and retain the breath.
- Lower the chin to the chest and draw the chin in a little, so the back of the neck stays long.
- Straighten the arms and press on the knees.
- To intensify the lock, simultaneously, hunch the shoulders upward and forwards.
- Hold for as long as comfortable, then relax the shoulders, bend the arms, raise the head and exhale.