Kangaroo Valley Restorative Retreat
It's time to give back to YOU! Fill up your cup, feed your soul and nourish your whole being.
A weekend of yoga, healing practices, nutritious food and heartfelt connections.
Time: Arrive from 3:30pm onwards. Ready for practice by 5pm. Retreat finishes at 3pm on Sunday.
Venue: Jack's Corner Retreat, Jack's Corner Road, Kangaroo Valley, NSW
Investment: Per person twin share $695 early-bird and $750 full price. Early-bird price ends on 8 weeks before. Payment Plan - 4 weeks of $175.
Teachers: Christina Jagusiak (yoga) and John Carroll (cooking).
Jacks Corner Retreat is a unique and peaceful homestead, nestled amidst 40 acres of unspoilt rainforest and native bushland in magnificent Kangaroo Valley that provides the perfect setting for diving into an immersive weekend of inspired and rejuvenating yoga, meditation and healing practices. Photos don't give it justice, to try and explain it in words ... coming home, a warm and familiar space.
My name is Christina, I have been teaching yoga for 12 years, have 2 small children and lead a full life. I know how challenging it can be to carve out the space and time to connect within. My intention is to create a sacred haven where you can reset, refresh, reconnect and nourish your body mind and soul. For more about - Christina
My partner John Carroll, has been a chef for 25 years and loves cooking with fresh, local and nutritious ingredients. As our private chef for the retreat, he can accommodate for all food allergies and will be cooking with an emphasis on optimizing your health, maximising nutrient retention and harnessing the subtle energies of the food.
“ It's so important for us to give back to Ourselves. To take that time. Make that space."
The weekend retreat Includes -
• 2 nights accommodation at the tranquil Jack's Corner Retreat
• 3 days of yoga (asana, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra)
• All meals - delicious vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner, morning & afternoon tea
• Hands on cooking class with John
• Vision Board Crafting
• Welcome and take home gifts
• Candle light meditation
• Restorative yoga
• Walking meditation
• Yoga nidra
• And more surprises
"There’s something very special, and deeply effective, about being on a yoga retreat, and some amazing benefits you get from the accumulative nature of taking the time to truly nourish yourself on all levels."
It's expected to fill up quickly so to book your spot in this amazing retreat
Who you should attend this retreat?
• If you need some YOU time.
• If you want to take a break, to restore, relax and recharge.
• If you’re interested in developing or deepening your inner meditation practice to enhance your outer yoga practice
• If you’re new to yoga and who want to learn in a comfortable and supportive environment
• If you’re an experienced Yogi who wants to take their practice to new levels or explore new ideas
• If you want to develop the foundation of a daily practice and a deeper understanding of your yoga
• If you’re seeking to cultivate an inner calm for a more balanced state of being
Go ahead, give yourself permission to detach from work, responsibility, ”reality”, Facebook …and escape to join us for this blissful retreat!