Infuse your life with more meaning, health and wellness today!
Yes! You CAN receive the awesome benefits of yoga in your own home.
This online course will show you how ...
Begins 20th September 2021
In this course we cover many different aspects of a home yoga practice. From asana, to pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra and more! This course is designed for you to feel safe and confident practicing at home, in the car, even at work! We explore the ways you can incorporate more yoga into your everyday life so you can reap the benefits a practice brings.
Included in the course -
- Comprehensive yoga practice provided in various formats (video, audio and a written version) for you to download and play on your computer, TV or other device and keep once the course is finished.
- Daily emails from me throughout the 30 days to motivate, inspire and address the main challenges people find when establishing their own practice.
- Your own Personal Yoga teacher on call – if you get stuck, encounter obstacles, or need a little guidance, I'm here for you 24/7 throughout the course. You can send me an email and I'll reply to you or create a video email answering your specific needs in details.
- Video and audio recordings to compliment you practice including – Pranayama (breathing practice), outdoors yoga class, Kirtan and 2 Yoga Nidra audio recordings
- 30 minute one-on-one skype or zoom call during the course to ask any questions relating to your home practice.
- Private Facebook group with lifetime access
Investment $108 - Option to pay 4 weekly installments of $27
When can I start?
To make the course most personalised and connected we will start the course all together on September 20th 2021.
Does it work?
If you want to establish and maintain a home yoga practice, YES it works! Over 700 people have taken this course and the feedback is mind blowing!
To find out what others are saying about it.....the words of others.
What if I have more questions?
If you have more questions about the Empower with Home Yoga Established course check out my FAQ page.
Or feel free to connect with me: [email protected]